The leading in house first aid provider
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions of Booking
When booking onto any of our courses you accept, in full, our terms and conditions
- For the avoidance of doubt, all invoices must be paid prior to training courses being carried out. These invoices may take the form of a full remittance or required deposit
- No certificates for any training will be issued until the full accountant balance is remitted
- If, for any reason, the client has to cancel the their training, the following refunds will apply and these will be a percentage of the FULL invoiced balance
- ⁃ 7+ Days = Full Refund
- ⁃ 4+ Days = 50% Refund
- ⁃ 2+ Days = 25% Refund
- ⁃ Less than 24 hours notice = No Refund
- If, for any reason, it is necessary for the provider to cancel any training, a full refund will be issued, or, an alternative date will be provided. We will work to the best of our efforts to reschedule.
- On completion of training, each candidate will be issued with their own personal certificate, generally within 7-10 working days of completing the course and on satisfactory remittance of account balance.
- When completing a Health & Safety recognised course, candidates must be fit and able to carry out the minimal requirements in order to successfully pass the course.
- Candidates must be available for 18 contact hours (3 day course) or 6 contact hours (1 day course) in order to satisfy the HSEs acceptable standards
- If our trainers are attending your venue to deliver training, the venue must meet the minimal standards accepted by HSE and these can be discussed with the training provider.
- If we are unable to carry out our training as per prior arrangements at no fault of the provider, the client will be responsible for remitting the provider in accordance to our refund policy eg if we are unable to gain entry to the premises or the wrong address details have been provided.